Friday, April 17



I'm finally ready to try the ol' girl out. I have the day off from nanny-ing, so I'm going to make it my first day as a professional studio artist and see how it goes. So far, it's already after 9 am and all I've done is drink a cup of coffee and check my email/blogs. Erk. Gotta wash my face, tame my rats nest of hair, and get dressed so I get this shit started.

On a positive working note, I've officially given notice at said nanny-ing job. They are in the process of finding alternative care for the baby, and I am on my way to do what I came here to do. Woop!

5 comments:

stephanie anne said...

i'm so happy for you...and jealous all at the same time :)

Melissa said...

don't be jealous - I'm scared shitless and filled with doubt. I woke up this morning thinking about how many knots per inch were necessary for a decent pile without using giant sized novelty yarn. I'm going to need an arm and hand transplant within 6 month, guaranteed.

Euni said...

WOOOHOOOOOOO! I am soooo excited for you!!! I know it's scary, but you will be amazing, b/c you ARE amazing!!! :) :) :) Enjoy yourself, it is such a gift to do what you are about to embark on. :)

Angela Georges said...

no doubt.
confidence.
it has to happen for you.

and it will.


xoxo

stephanie anne said...

hey, when do i get pictures of weaving? i'm thinking about buying a loom in a few weeks. how's your going?