Wednesday, February 25

Leclerc Nilus 60" 4-harness Jack loom. I have yet to pick a name, but it's definitely a lady.


I don't have the harness's in place yet because I need to replace some pegs that keep them in place. Is that not the cutest bench ever?


see? I'm also replacing these P.O.S. plastic ones.


Here are a couple new pegs, cut from dowels with my own little hand ...


and tiny hacksaw.


After all the pegs are cut, I'm sanding and finishing them so they're pretty and perfect. Then I'll make lease sticks, warp sticks and a raddle. I've had to order a replacement brake cable because the existing one is not cooperating and sproinging out of it's tracks and not working properly. So it'll be a little while before I'm warping her, but it'll be worth the wait. I've got to get this studio pulled together anyway - everything's everywhere!

3 comments:

stephanie anne said...

yeeeaaaaaahhh!!!! another loom tattoo - a harness loom with "till death do us part" under it in cheesy gothic latin queen letters.

Melissa said...

i would totally be your latin queen

Euni said...

yeah!!!! congratulations!!! I wish I could see you in weaving action!